The Junior League of South Brevard, Inc. (JLSB) is always recruiting new members to join the League. We are looking for dedicated women who are interested in promoting our mission by improving the lives of women and children in need located in Brevard County. Interested women should contact the Membership Development committee. For more information email
The Junior League of South Brevard is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and to improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
Benefits of Membership
- Connections - We connect to communities in need, to people we serve and to those we serve with.
- Training - We offer programs that help train for effective community service and community leadership.
- Pursuit of Interests - We have opportunities to engage with like-minded women and pursue common interests.
- Community Impact - We take pride in our awareness of community needs and the opportunities to contribute to solutions so that we can continue to make a positive impact in the community.
- Leadership Development - We offer numerous opportunities to learn new leadership skills, from coordinator positions to chairing committees.
- New Friends and Opportunities - You have the ability to meet other like-minded women in a social and supportive setting.
The Junior League of South Brevard's new member training will begin in September 2016 and end in April 2017. If you are interested in joining this wonderful organization of women please complete the membership application. For information on our New Member Recruitment Events, please click here. If you missed this year’s new member class, we will hold your application until the next year and welcome you to join us as a volunteer to get to know the league members.
Membership is open to women 21 years of age and older. Requirements include completion of a provisional program, payment of dues, attendance at monthly general meetings, and completion of required fundraising and community project shifts.
How to Join